Tilt 2 Tilt 2

Simple game.

A simple game, but very fun and addictive.

QUIZ Momentum QUIZ Momentum

A good quiz game.

Usually I blam any quizzes submitted to the portal, but this is put together very well. The graphics, sound, interactivity, and the questions contained in the quiz are all great. Nice work!

Drag And Drop Tutorial Drag And Drop Tutorial

Very nice tutorial.

The tutorital was indepth and was presented in a better fashion than most other tutorials. 5/5. Nice job!

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Excellent!

This an excellent flash game. Although the graphics aren't the greatest, they contribute to the simplicity of the game. The sounds is great and so is the game play. You should definitely add more levels!

Krazy Kar 2 Krazy Kar 2

Meh.

The graphics are all right, and the sound is certainly appropriate for the game and its style. However, the game play is par. It isn't bad, nor is it great.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Amazing

Truly awesome, keep up the good work!

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Very Nice!

Nice graphics, sound, and overall gameplay! Just plain awesome. Keep up the good work.

Megaman Vs Protoman EXE Megaman Vs Protoman EXE

Needs Improvment

The plot doesnt make any sense, its just the 2 megamen dudes fighting. whoopi-do plus the text was too fast (when the people were talking.) Make more of a plot next time.

Faleira responds:

oh plot? here, i'll tell u how it's supposed to go.

Megaman: My name is Sebastien
Protoman: Eh who?
Megaman: shizznle my nizzle, wizzle.
Protoman: ur gay.

*then they fight*

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Make it longer!

Overall that was a very very good game. If you made it a little longer it'd be perfect! :)

Make an good Preloader Make an good Preloader

Very nice!

Very nice, its also very explanatory, keep up the good work!:) of course I dont even know how to make a flash -.-*dies* *hint* make a guide for flash*:P

Pungicon responds:

Hmm...
DO you have Macromedia flash?
You can download an trial at http://www.macromedia.com ,
what help do you need?